Start a Conversation

Unsolved

HE

3 Posts

April 26th, 2019 10:00

Got a problem with "full disk error", or maybe with the hard-drive

At tuesday, I turned on my laptop, and it, usually load to log-in screen very slow (maybe 2-3 minutes, since 2 months ago); and then I can use it normally. the problem is, when I come back after turned it in Sleep mode, about 4 hours later, it keep loading about a day. Shift + Restart to fix the error, Start-up Repair, or something like that, and Windows show up notification that "Windows could not fix the error". Decide to re-install the whole OS, but it seem the "full-disk error" appear whenever nothing is running. I have tried every tips to fix this error, but it seem no use. And the hard-drive, it turned very hot as long as the laptop is running. So my question is, this that the problem about the software, or the hardware? And if you have any suggestion to improved this situation, please, tell me! More information: I'm using HDD, check by CrystalDiskInfo show that my hard-drive is healthy, OS: Windows 10 version 1809 (I install Windows 10 ver 1803 first, and it more lag than this).

4 Operator

• 

5.6K Posts

April 26th, 2019 13:00

@Hino Eiji wrote:
At tuesday, I turned on my laptop, and it, usually load to log-in screen very slow (maybe 2-3 minutes, since 2 months ago); and then I can use it normally. the problem is, when I come back after turned it in Sleep mode, about 4 hours later, it keep loading about a day. Shift + Restart to fix the error, Start-up Repair, or something like that, and Windows show up notification that "Windows could not fix the error". Decide to re-install the whole OS, but it seem the "full-disk error" appear whenever nothing is running. I have tried every tips to fix this error, but it seem no use. And the hard-drive, it turned very hot as long as the laptop is running. So my question is, this that the problem about the software, or the hardware? And if you have any suggestion to improved this situation, please, tell me! More information: I'm using HDD, check by CrystalDiskInfo show that my hard-drive is healthy, OS: Windows 10 version 1809 (I install Windows 10 ver 1803 first, and it more lag than this).

Did you run Dell Diagnostics?

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

October 20th, 2022 11:00

No Events found!