Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

1 Message

May 14th, 2020 10:00

How do I file a complaint against Dell?

My Inspiron laptop is 6 months old and hasn't worked properly since I purchased it

The Dell technicians are useless.  In fact they have made things worse.  My case was elevated to a higher useless person who suggested I send in my laptop so they can work on it - that's a three week process.  To suggest that is stunning.  I use my laptop for work.  Should I just shut down my business for three weeks

I will NEVER buy another Dell computer again - and I urge anyone who reads this to avoid Dell.  Horrible conputer and horrible customer service.  

And you can't reach anyone in the US.  

3 Apprentice

• 

559 Posts

May 14th, 2020 11:00

Please explain the problems that you are having with your computer so the community can help.

2 Intern

• 

1.5K Posts

May 14th, 2020 12:00

If you can document your history with this notebook,  I would get my credit card provider to assist with a Refund

1 Rookie

• 

2 Posts

July 1st, 2024 07:11

@Kflash08​ I sent my out of warranty laptop for repairs as I was told by the so called technician that my laptop has  hard drive issues. I sent itcforcrepairs in their provided box, and those so called technicians claimed not only the hard drive was bad but there was a Crack in the led screen. I after lots of debate and arguments over that issue with the incompetent team of DELL at every level gave up, the case was elevated to advanced (un)resolution team. They all are hand in gloves support incompetence. Best part is has been over a month after I agreed to pay for the damages done by the incompetent tech I get a message from ADVANCED RESOLUTION that the back panel was also damaged and now they are going to bill me for that. To my surprise WHO IS INVESTIGATING THE INCOMPETENCE OR WE HAVE BECOME AN INCOMPETENCE TOLERANT SOCIETY. They still have. no response and no date of getting my laptop back in my hand. Worst is they have already billed me and want their money. In my opinion it is better to go to geek squad rather than going to highly (in)competent team of DELL.  Dealing with them is like stuck in Bureaucracy.  

No Events found!