Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

June 5th, 2018 09:00

I need a Admins report from Engineering Dept.....

It is now June 5th 2018...

The other drivers are working except audio somewhat have some crackling and popping sounds during intensive games like DooM.

But,I have not seen any  Bios Driver or Graphic Driver updates?

I hope your going to release it as the Radeon 18.5.3 patch.........

I just want to know that the errors I posted here to this forums in recent posts are being looked at and tested and patched by the professionals....now that they know what to look for in driver errors....

any hints would be appreciated...like an ETA.....thank you in advance..

24 Posts

June 5th, 2018 09:00

What PC do you have?  I know a ton of people, including me had this issue with the 7577, and 7657. 

All I had to do was delete a program but I am at work and cant go look up what it was.  Some sound manager and I had clear gaming sound ever since.  I do hope you get Dell's Engineering Dept to send you a report, that would be a first.

June 5th, 2018 22:00

I just want to know that they are aware of the issues with 17.7

18.2.1 and 18.5.1 and are working to make a new 18.5.3 or something like that,along with a new bios.

June 6th, 2018 13:00

can you explain the steps you did to get the audio drivers to work?

June 7th, 2018 11:00

When i first got this machine I had the audio drivers working great and the sound of doom and other games was loud..and i liked it...

now the sound is lower...in game...I just don't know how to get the sound louder to block out background noise...I have 30+ dollar 1-7-1 konan minato-ku headphones..and they are fine I been taking care of my electronics since las year..

I just don't know why the drivers for audio n some games like Doom and world of warships the sound is working but lower....I can hear the background noises in a cafe.

and videos on youtube or movies are giving a lower volume..there has to be a way to make it louder...and keep it at that setting.

I literally give up until new drivers come...

I made posts to AMD and Microsoft posting the error codes so they can patch the system.

No Events found!