Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 24th, 2020 07:00

Inspirion 3576 randomly shut off and plugging problem

my 3576 inspirion would  usually shut off without any warning. This happens very often  , usually right after I play games like FIFA or when  I've used it for quite a while (like 5 hours). One more problem is that occasionally the laptop would suddenly stunned and I can't use the mouse or the laptop but everything else other than that operate normally (ex: the  youtube video on the browser just keep on running just can't use the mouse or the keyboard ) and when I plug my laptop off the laptop shutdown (even if the battery is full) . Does anyone have any suggestion what I should do ?

P/s : I'm pretty sure it's not the battery problem as I've tried to unattached the battery and plug in the charge directly  to the laptop and still have this problem . I've also updated the BIOS and any other driver . I hope this help 

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

September 24th, 2020 10:00

Does it shutdown when adapter is plugged in or only when on battery? The battery is about 2 yrs old now and probably needs replacing. Batteries don't last long nowadays--only 18-24 months before they wear down and/or fail. Remove the battery completely and use the adapter alone to have a desktop replacement or you can try finding a genuine Dell replacement battery from Dell or a trusted Dell supplier. I doubt you will find it. Read-

https://www.dell.com/support/article/en-us/sln128667/dell-laptop-battery-frequently-asked-questions?lang=en

Beware of online sellers of batteries--most are used, scams or counterfeit.

No Events found!