Start a Conversation

Unsolved

August 10th, 2023 23:21

4 Operator

• 

11.1K Posts

February 11th, 2018 14:00

@Bridgette0917 wrote:
My 2 day old Inspiron 15 5000 series is already running slow it won’t load the login page so I can’t get past the wallpaper home screen? How do I fix this and is this a common issue with dell laptops? If it doesn’t start running better I’m going to end up returning it and busting something different. This is sooo frustrating, I bought this laptop for school and now I can’t even use it. How is brand new laptop already having issues.

Often when a new laptop turns on and is connected to the internet, Windows 10 will start downloading all of the updates.

That can be a long process.

1 Message

April 18th, 2018 03:00

I have had my Inspiron 5000 series for less than 2 years and it has always been slow and today I had to do a hard reboot because it would not open the login screen. Also, sometimes the taskbar does not show the battery level or the number lock icon. I cannot figure out why this series of dell laptops is so under-performing and buggy. I am about to switch from Dell to another brand but wondering if anyone has any ideas what the issue could be with this series.

No Events found!