Start a Conversation

Unsolved

C

6 Posts

April 26th, 2020 12:00

Inspiron 3593 I5-1035G1 FPS SERIOUS DROP !!!!

Hi , 

i recently bought dell inspiron 3593 i5-1035g1 with 8gb of ram and Nvidia mx230 2gb 
What i exactly done is i bought an ssd m.2 120 gb and installed windows 10 and updated to latest update 1909 with all drivers up to date with dell support ,,,,, 
What im facing is that when ever i open any game and i mean any game even if it requires low specs i get serious fps drops ,,, to make you fully understand for ex. ,,, playing pubg lite on ultra graphics and getting like 40 fps its okay ? then it works fine for couple of seconds then i get drop to like 10 fps for 1 sec then it works fine again then 4 or 5 seconds and get the 10 fps again and so on .. infinite loop 
after alot of searching because i don't know what im gonna search for i found out that every one is telling me that i have a BOTTLENECK !! because im having a good cpu with low end gpu or weak one ,,, 
So i need some one from dell support to help me out ,, how would make a labtop with a bottleneck ?!!! also as a user who bought your product i need to know how to reduce that !!!! or get rid of that * but from what i understand that it cannot be removed as its a hardware issue ,, SO ATLEAST Help me out and guide me with a solution so i could play well as everyone does ?!!! 
Thanks

2 Posts

August 2nd, 2020 01:00

You can solve that problem by turning off turbo boost when you play the game.

2 Posts

August 2nd, 2020 01:00

November 7th, 2020 12:00

I followed the commands given on that link, but a little bit of lag is still there while playing any game. What do I do? Does this laptop have fake kind of graphics card f we can't even play games while boost ON?

1 Message

May 10th, 2021 19:00

TURN OFF SpeedStep® from bios,,, it will work fine... i also have the same laptop and now it is working fine

1 Message

February 17th, 2023 08:00

can you tell the process from starting to how to fix it 

i have also noticed that it gives smooth fps while unplugged / not charging 

1 Rookie

• 

3 Posts

November 15th, 2023 01:10

i have the same problem ,when using charger .fps drops to 10 or 20 every second,i need a soution please

No Events found!