Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

3 Posts

August 6th, 2020 08:00

Inspiron G7 17 7790, AWCC, not applying preset to Windows

With the latest update, I can't apply a preset to the whole system like in other past version (the white shaped icon that can attach a preset to the system). I'm the only one or is a common problem? (see attached screen)
Also sometimes can't read anymore PCU values. I've already uninstalled, cleaned and installed from scratch, no luck, and installed only AWCC and let it to automatically download OC controls. Not working.

image.png

PS: there's a way to obtain AWCC homescreen like during setup? explaining with screen:

awcc.png

• 

25.7K Posts

August 6th, 2020 08:00

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution via private messages to ensure the security of your information. In the meanwhile, you may receive assistance or suggestions from the community members as well.

3 Posts

August 6th, 2020 09:00

your reply trough PM doesn't minimally touch my problem.

3 Posts

September 29th, 2020 03:00

this morning i've found AWCC update on my notebook page, 5.2.97
I've clean installed and now "desktop" icon re-appeared, with this version. I still can't apply power plans and installer don't download or even recognize Alienware OC controls, had to download them manually from site, AWCC doesn't even prompt for the installation, like previous version does.

Windows store downloaded these version automatically:

Dr4g0n36_0-1601374439587.png

No Events found!