Start a Conversation

Unsolved

I

1 Message

October 23rd, 2019 06:00

Inspiron G7 17-7790, sharp jump in CPU temperature

Hello!

I apologize for bad English, I write through Google a translator. Three weeks ago, I purchased a Dell Inspiron G7 17-7790 with the latest i7-9750H processor and an RTX 2070 video card. The store immediately added 64GB of RAM. The problem is that my Inspiron G7 17-7790 constantly changes the CPU temperature to idle, the difference sometimes can be from 50 to 90 degrees. Although the computer is not loaded with anything. As a result of this, the cooling system is constantly triggered and the processor fans start spinning at full capacity. By launching the AIDA64 test, information on processor throttling immediately appeared. BIOS was installed the most recent, version 1.10.0. The problem has remained in place. What should I do? Can there be a problem with an incorrectly installed Windows OS?

Thank you in advance for good advice.

9.4K Posts

October 28th, 2019 06:00

Hi idiscodancer,

Thank you for posting and for providing your service tag information in Private Message.  Apologies that your system is not performing as expected.

We have opened a case and will be responding to you privately to protect your personal information.  Thanks.

No Events found!