Start a Conversation

Unsolved

SE

1 Message

February 25th, 2019 10:00

Monitor Externo Inspiron 15 5000 series

Hola, tengo una DELL inspiron 15 5000 series, core i7 y quiero conectarlo a una smarttv pero no la reconoce, dice sin señal. he probado conectandola a varias tv y me sigue saliendo el mismo mensaje, sin señal. He configurado la laptop,  modo de duplicar pantalla, y he revisado sus graficos nvidia e intel, y ninguno reconoce ninguna pantalla externa. Espero me puedan ayudar a solucionar este problema, gracias de antemano.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

February 25th, 2019 11:00

Thank you for your message. What is the exact system model in question here?

How are you connecting the notebook to the TV?  Have you connected it through the HDMI cable?  Have you changed the input on the TV?

Try refreshing the graphics driver & check if there is any change. Open device manager – expand display adapter – right click on the graphics driver & click on uninstall (do not check the box that says delete driver) & restart the computer.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

How to locate the service tag

No Events found!