Start a Conversation

Unsolved

HA

1 Message

September 30th, 2022 09:00

My Inspirion 13 7000 2 in 1 overheating and fan noise

My laptop Inspiron 13 7000 2 in 1 is overheating. Please help me, how I can address this issue!!

115 Posts

September 30th, 2022 10:00

Hi there Hesham Abda.

I am sorry to read, that you got an overheating problem. What exactly does happen. How do you know that it is "overheating"  What exact Model is it (this year?) and what specs do you have.

Did you install all of the actual drivers and all the updates (including available bios stuff), so we can be sure, that you are not missing any particular framework things which might influences the thermal and heating behavior in your unit.

Cheers,

Steve

4 Operator

• 

4K Posts

September 30th, 2022 22:00

Your Dell computer can overheat because of insufficient air flow due to dust or debris blocking the air vents, exhaust ports, or a clogged fan. An overheating computer can intermittently restart, shutdown, or experience performance issues. Eventually excessive heat can cause damage to the internal components.

4 Operator

• 

4K Posts

September 30th, 2022 23:00

If you notice the computer fan running constantly and making an abnormal or loud noise, this might indicate that the computer is not running as efficiently as possible, and/or clogged air vents. It is important to keep dust from accumulating in your computer and ensure adequate ventilation to help reduce heat.

1 Message

January 26th, 2024 07:14

I have the same issue. I tried buying a new battery for it since it died quickly but with the new battery it wouldn’t stay on past 5 mins even at full charge, nothing has to be running for it to have the fan on. If I open even settings the fan starts to constantly run 

No Events found!