Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

1 Message

November 2nd, 2019 02:00

Inspiron G5 15 5590, problem in 1st week

I want to have a replacement of new laptop. I have ordered this laptop through dell official website and received on 19th of September. Second and third day i have already facing blue screen problem. After started to have screen freezing and unable to turn on the laptop, I contacted dell premium support hotline on 24th September,they remoted assist my laptop. However screen freezing still occur so many times of contacting.

After the last onsite service by replacing Hard disk and RAM, the laptop got worsen. Blue screen kept on occurring, black screen freeze screen too! next onsite service will be replacing motherboard and ssd so basically is replacing everything already. I'm so disappointed when this is a new laptop but having so much problems.🤦‍♀🤦‍♀

please replace the laptop for me like seriously, i'm just a architecture student using my own money to purchase this laptop to aid in my studies but dell laptop is giving me this problems and services. Rm6000 of money getting this i really really feel so sad. This is really no joke. even the onsite engineer asked me to get a new replacement of laptop from you all. i really need to have replacement of a brand new laptop as soon as possible my heavy projects are coming in less than 1 week already.

No Responses!
No Events found!