Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

4 Posts

August 12th, 2019 14:00

Possible fixes for inspiron 5577 led error code 3,2 (Pci or video card/chip error)

4 Posts

August 12th, 2019 14:00

I am pretty sure I have posted this question wrongly, anyway... I have an Inspiron 15 gaming 5577 that all of a sudden went off on me and refused to boot back up. Though after some hours it accepted to go on but the screen wouldn't light up and the battery led blinked 3 amber then 2 white repeatedly. After searching online I saw that it's an led error code 3,2 which means Pci or video card/chip failure. And I could not get any solution online other than replace the cmos battery which does not sound logical considering the problem. (though I have not tested this since I have to remove the battery with a T2 torc driver which I don't have). I've tried to boot the machine without the ssd and wifi card connected but I got the same error code. So does any one know what else I can try. The warranty on the machine just ended less than a week ago. The laptop has an Intel i5 7300hq and Nvidia GeForce gtx 1050 4gb (not ti).

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

August 14th, 2019 07:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to review this & assist you further.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

How to find the service tag

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

August 16th, 2019 10:00

We haven’t received any response from you. Feel free to reach out for any assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

1 Message

November 8th, 2020 11:00

Hello sir, I am having the same issue but my laptop is 2yr old. Can you please help me with possible solutions.

10 Elder

• 

24.8K Posts

November 8th, 2020 11:00

The only fix for a failed GPU is a replacement system board.

No Events found!