Start a Conversation

Unsolved

ZL

4 Posts

February 29th, 2020 20:00

Temperature & fan issues in Inspiron 15 5000 5593

I bought new Inspiron 15 5593 on 24th Feb, 2020 from GPT ( Local Distributor in Myanmar) .That company is the distributor in Myanmar, Republic of Union of Myanmar.

Product details: New Inspiron 15 5000 5593.

I found the issue that fan is too loud and noisy. It is also heating.

When I call to local service center, the service man said that is the built in system which implemented in Intel 10th Generation. Which is targeted to speed up laptop performance and to reduce heat. 

He said to change the setting in Dell Power Manager . The default option is Optimized. I changed and  tried to use again. It is not working yet. I didn't found any different for each option (total 4 options existing). I can honestly say, heat is more increase if the fun sound is a little decrease.

If the local service man is right, how do we use that laptop in a public area , such as cafe, airport, etc?

If the fan speed is a little reduce , we can't even touch keyboard. The laptop is too hot. We can even cook egg.

According to local service man, he said "he is getting so many feedback from customer for that issue".

Currently, I sent my PC to Service Center. I also found "L" key from keyboard is not working & that key is already broken.

Please can I know, the issue I mentioned is System issue for all laptops with that model or only this PC?

If it is the system issue, why not fix and distributing to users.It will effect the company.

Thanks.

July 28th, 2020 23:00

I bought dell inspiron 5593 and was facing heating issue and fan noise. I downloaded and installed the latest drivers from dell support followed the following youtube videos. I am not facing heating issue and fan noise. Hope this will help to resolve your issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqOpfEqhf7o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=441WVw3IqCM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k6alaT4axQ

19 Posts

August 7th, 2020 14:00

I have an intel core i7 which runs at a faster 1.5 ghz base speed.   i got a intel core i5 for my wife , which is  a 1.2 ghz base speed, and quiet most of the time. The fan noise was driving me crazy.  I wanted to post that this dell 5593 and most dells are great laptops.   dell is so great that they offer a utility to tweak the fan settings, and i chose the quiet option and the fan is so much quieter that i do not hear it as often any more.    i was so close to giving up and living with the noisy fan.   the fan is new and not broken, but i just prefer silence.   ty so much to the poster that solved my annoying problem with the post of :

Search for "Dell Power Management" in Start

Open and go to the "Thermal Management"

Select the Option "Quiet"

The laptop will become Quiet instantly.

The default setting is set to optimize the laptop. 

If you don't have Dell Power Management I think you have to install it

2 Posts

October 19th, 2020 13:00

i had the same problem. my cpu was always at 45/50% usage. after many test i found a service in background that used a lot of memory : "Dell assist support remediation". open your task manager and find this service: look at the memory usage and then try to arrest it. the notebook become immediatly quit and not hot.

however this notebook doesn't not have a good cooling system...Under stress the temp of cpu raises  above 90% triggering thermal throttling.....but only in these situations. i'll try to apply a new thermal paste to reduce temps!

4 Posts

March 13th, 2021 23:00

Same problem.

My solution is just add another ram and the problem is fixed.

19 Posts

March 14th, 2021 11:00

question.   i comes with 8 gb ram.   does the replacement ram run cooler to not kick on the fan???

4 Posts

March 16th, 2021 16:00

i tried to add m.2 nvme ssd 128GB for the windows os and another 8GB ram and the temparature of my laptop goes down

December 2nd, 2021 08:00

Yes bro I also have same issue 

December 2nd, 2021 08:00

Don't buy dell it giving me bluescreen error

If I turn on its goes 87c and I can cook eggs and some other 

Don't buy dell 

They say just update update but i updated what can i do can i put my laptop in my fridge or anything else and low profamance even warranty also no services are provided I called more than 10 times but I didt get resolve and the issue coming i am going to cancel my lpg cylinder and using my dell laptop to cook 

No Events found!