Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

1 Message

September 22nd, 2019 20:00

Very unhappy with my Dell INSPIRON 11-3162

I ordered a Dell INSPIRON 11-3162 since it had a great price point.  I was going to use the machine to sit beside my chair to look up things I see on tv and such.  I had many problems getting windows updates to run on the machine.  I decided to wipe the machine and start over again.  I was unable to get the machine to install a new copy of windows.  I called dell support and they decided I had a bad hard drive on the motherboard.  So I received another machine as a replacement after I mailed my machine in.  And Again I have another machine that crashed on me.  I then got pretty darn frustrated and just put the machine on my bookshelf.   I don't think dell should sell such a cheap laptop especially since it never works.  I just checked today and the machine states it's out of warranty.   So I bet I just have a big blue paperweight sitting here.  

9 Legend

• 

33.3K Posts

September 23rd, 2019 07:00

This is mostly a users helping users forum.

If you can detail what its doing or not doing maybe we can help.

There were 3 versions of this "entry level" model.  One with hard drive, one with SSD and third with a Memory card integrated on the motherboard.  

No Events found!