Start a Conversation

Unsolved

U

1 Message

February 27th, 2019 05:00

Wireless connectivity issues

Hello, Please I have issues with my wireless connections(Wi-Fi and Bluetooth). I have been unable to make any wireless connections for the past two weeks now. I uninstalled the Broadcom network driver and restarted my system, expecting that the driver will be rebooted, but it didn't. I plugged in to a Lan cable and ran the troubleshooter after which the pc restarted automatically. Then the drivers for ethernet were no longer installed. when I click update driver it prompts an error that it encountered an error while attempting to install the drivers. I currently have no from internet connectivity and I'm sending this message from my phone. I use an Inspiron N4050, windows 10 pro 64bits. it would good if I can download the drivers on another system, send to my pc and then install. But I don't know what specific drivers to download for my pc. thanks

4 Operator

• 

5.6K Posts

February 27th, 2019 07:00

@Uyi1 wrote:
Hello, Please I have issues with my wireless connections(Wi-Fi and Bluetooth). I have been unable to make any wireless connections for the past two weeks now. I uninstalled the Broadcom network driver and restarted my system, expecting that the driver will be rebooted, but it didn't. I plugged in to a Lan cable and ran the troubleshooter after which the pc restarted automatically. Then the drivers for ethernet were no longer installed. when I click update driver it prompts an error that it encountered an error while attempting to install the drivers. I currently have no from internet connectivity and I'm sending this message from my phone. I use an Inspiron N4050, windows 10 pro 64bits. it would good if I can download the drivers on another system, send to my pc and then install. But I don't know what specific drivers to download for my pc. thanks

You use your Service Tag # to find out which drivers are needed on your laptop.

I am too lazy to see if Windows 10 is supported on this system or not. If not, you are on your own.

No Events found!