Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

8 Posts

June 23rd, 2020 17:00

dell inspiron 15 3552 question

hello does the dell inspiron 15 3552 dell update says their is no updates but the display adapter is older from the one I downloaded  I reset my pc.i don't have the newer driver also did a transfer of ownership so i can reset my bios password but dell wants me to call.

4 Operator

• 

5.6K Posts

June 24th, 2020 18:00

huh?

Care to rephrase your questions?

8 Posts

June 25th, 2020 17:00

>save a page from a game I play on internet explorer to the file of the game than asked if it wants to save in these two folders instead individually *user from another pc* * under name of folder from same pc but not the account as the same one I'm using now*  should I change individually all files and every single program to users even though I have it set as a meted connection and other apps *not sure which * have access to my pc most came with the pc.

8 Posts

July 1st, 2020 03:00

Their are two user folders that ask me to save in when I save page as in internet explorer . the two folders are not the accounts I logged in as and are not the name of any users in pc. Their is a user name of logged in user but doesnt seem to be in the path of internet explorer save page as. How do I switch the other two users who arent even in users folders and put the pinned user which I guess is in quick access but doesnt have any path belonging to anything in other folders ?

No Events found!