Start a Conversation

Unsolved

BB

1 Message

June 21st, 2020 20:00

dell inspiron 5593 screen / flickered/ distorted / shaked horizontally on the upper part on screen when unplugged

this has happened one time ,on the second day of my inspiron purchased , i unplugged the charger pin from the laptop ,and for 2 seconds  laptop ( i dont know what to call it ) it flickered like tv when power suddenly goes out , i tested my display ,its surely not a graphics problem . it can be some kind of power supply issuse.

i tried unplugging again every 2 hours to test if it happens again or not but it hasnt happened again ,today is my 5th day of using this brand new laptop ,

what should i do? please anyone help me

• 

25.7K Posts

June 21st, 2020 21:00

Thank you! We have received the required details. We will work towards a resolution via private messages to ensure the security of your information. In the meanwhile, you may receive assistance or suggestions from the community members as well.

247 Posts

June 23rd, 2020 12:00

Its possible that the flicker had occurred when the notebook was updating the graphics driver. It just happened to be the same time your were unplugging the notebook. A new notebook would be checking for driver updates and performing and actually Windows update does this and if you have Dell update or Support Assistant installed they would also schedule a driver updates. Which may actually be different than the Windows drivers. You can run Support Assistant to test your hardware and that can help ease your mind. If it hasn't happened again then I would not keep trying to re create the event. You may do more harm than good. 

October 12th, 2020 09:00

I bought a new laptop few days ago model no.15 5593.after few days my screen started to blink. But when plugged in the charger it’s not happening. If removed the charger it happen again. I don’t know what to do 

No Events found!