Start a Conversation

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 12th, 2019 01:00

how to ship a dell inspiron 3000 laptop

i want to purchase a dell inspiron laptop.But cargos like DHL is too costly. can i choose a cargo services on my personal choice. do they allow me to do that. is it matters for warranty?

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

March 13th, 2019 06:00

Thank you for your message. When the system is purchased directly from Dell, we do not have an option to change the carrier & will be shipped only within the country of purchase.

We do not have an option to ship the system to a different country. Maybe you will have you check to see if there is an authorized service center in your region & if the system model is available there.

15 Posts

March 12th, 2019 07:00

I doubt you can choose your cargo service

4 Operator

• 

5.6K Posts

March 12th, 2019 08:00

You may want to re-consider the purchase especially if the Dell Inspiron 3000 is the one with the 32GB eMMC hard drive.

The amount of hard drive space will cause you lots of headaches when Windows 10 tries to updates.

There are many many unhappy users of these types of laptops. HP, Lenovo, ASUS are other manufacturers that sell this type of laptop.

I urge you to at least by one with at least 64GB eMMC. I don't know if it is an available option.

3 Posts

March 12th, 2019 21:00

is it going to add shipping chargers or The dell will sent it at free of charge ? because if they charge for shipping i can buy a laptop from my country.thats why.

3 Posts

March 13th, 2019 21:00

Thanks a lot for your quick reply.
No Events found!