Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

W

September 11th, 2018 16:00

inspiron 7573 Blinking White Light

I have had this laptop, dell inspiron 7573 for like 3 months, and its still very good. Everything is still running smoothly, but the white light on the front has started to rapidly flash, with no coherent pattern. It doesn't seem to affect the computer anyway, but it is a little distracting and may be a sign of something broken. Anyone experienced this?

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

September 12th, 2018 03:00

Hi WHulse2000,

Thanks for posting. Apologies that your system is not performing as expected.

According to the manual a flashing white light on the front indicates the battery is low.

snip1.PNG

If you need additional assistance, please contact me privately. Be sure to include your personal information and your computer's service tag number. Thanks.

1 Message

March 25th, 2019 15:00

Hello,

I seem to be having an issue with my Dell Inspiron 7370. I replaced the internal keyboard and now I have a status light that keeps blinking white and the laptop doesn't turn on.I was careful to take everything apart and put it back together according to the service manual. Any ideas of what could have went wrong?

2 Posts

November 19th, 2019 07:00

I also have a blinking white light problem with my Inspiron 15-5577. I recently started a drive copy on my laptop, then left it alone for a couple of hours to complete. When I returned, it had shut off totally. When I tried to turn it back on, I got no light on the on-off button and the light on the front of the laptop starts blinking white as long as I hold down the on-off button. Nothing happens...no fans, no power...nothing. When I let go of the on-off button it goes solid white with the adapter plugged in. I've tried everything possible to figure out what happened. Any ideas on this one?

1 Message

December 1st, 2019 08:00

Hi there

my laptop front light is blinking and laptop doesn’t work just fan is working and noisy.

one time I changed bios battery and it works for 1 month after that haven’t worked  and I tried to change again but haven’t worked again.

my name is Reza

my email is 

my laptop’s service tag is 

2 Posts

March 2nd, 2020 12:00

Hello. My laptop is dell inspiron 15 3000. Light indicator blinks twice when I put charger and when I click power button it blinks once and turns off. What's the problem? 

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

March 3rd, 2020 08:00

Hi QAndreja

The light indicator on the AC adapter blink twice when connected to the computer.? If yes, does the indicator (light) on the adapter stay lite up when not connected to the computer? 

How to Troubleshoot AC Adapter Issues? | Dell US

https://www.dell.com/support/article/en-us/sln128918/how-to-troubleshoot-ac-adapter-issues?lang=en

Does the computer boot into windows without the AC adapter or only battery power? 

For further assistance, please post exact Dell model number and version of windows ?

Example: Dell Inspiron 3543, windows 10

How to find the product model of your Dell computer | Dell US

https://www.dell.com/support/article/en-us/sln298441/how-to-find-the-product-model-of-your-dell-computer?lang=en

2 Posts

September 13th, 2020 16:00

@bww500 I'm having the same exact problem. Does no one know the solution? I get nothing when the charger is unplugged, but when I plug it in the light is solid white, and when I press the power button it will flash once, and if I keep holding it down it will continuously flash white until I let go of the power button. I get no amber colors or patterns and no beeps. 

3 Posts

September 14th, 2020 02:00

has there  been a solution to this? My dell inspiron 13 7378 just shut down while using and hasn't turned on since

only a white led light comes to the front when charger is plugged in. 

Tried taking out batter etc

When i hold power button for 20 seconds the white led light flashes 4 times then 1 long flash of white . 

1 Message

November 15th, 2020 15:00

Hi did you solve your problem? I have Inspiron 15 7767 The model Spiderman uses to hack his suit, may even unlock Batman's. When unplugged sold yellow light indicates battery below 5%, when plugged in, blinks white once, then stays solid white. Anyone know ANYTHING.. THANK YOU

4 Posts

March 18th, 2021 06:00

It was kind a helpful . I have the similar problem on my Latitude ES470 . It has a middle LED like flashing for ever this the screen it sometimes slows like down while using VLC but normally its flashing like nuts.

2 Posts

March 31st, 2021 05:00

Hi

Can you please help me with dell laptop?

No Events found!