Start a Conversation

Unsolved

K

1 Rookie

• 

15 Posts

October 9th, 2022 19:00

powercfg /batteryreport is not giving mAh information?

https://www.mediafire.com/file/nae20db96bcvywh/battery-report.html/file

This is my battery report.

I've also used another software "BatteryInfoView"

These are the information I've collected so far.

42wH

12.874 V

But not sure mAH compatible with my laptop? Is any mAH compatible with my laptop?

PS how many cells are required in my battery?

4 Operator

• 

1.8K Posts

October 10th, 2022 08:00

It appears that you want to know what replacement battery will work in your system. You didn't tell us your computer model, so I cannot look up the info for you.

At Support | Dell US you can look up service manual and specifications for your laptop, to learn what battery it takes. If the laptop is less than three or four years old, you may still be able to buy a replacement battery from Dell.

If Dell no longer has your battery, the next most reliable source is Parts-People.

If neither has the battery, you don't have good options. Users often have problems when using non-Dell replacement batteries, as many are poor quality. There are many counterfeit batteries with Dell logos. 

Non-Dell batteries might work, or might not, or they might fail before long. If you buy such a battery, make sure to choose a vendor that has a good return/refund policy.

4 Operator

• 

1.8K Posts

October 11th, 2022 19:00

I never asked for your service tag. I said that you didn’t tell us the model of your laptop. 

I also gave you two useful links where you can enter your service tag or model to find compatible batteries. 

Its not possible to do more than that for you, since you still haven’t said what model laptop you have. Go to those links to find batteries for your laptop. 

1 Rookie

• 

15 Posts

October 11th, 2022 19:00

I can't tell my computer service tag to random strangers dear. They're selling batteries WDX0R. I'm wondering what to buy. It's confusing. They're charging different rates for the same battery.

No Events found!