Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

August 9th, 2018 15:00

where's my MS Office software?

I just received my new Dell laptop.  When I purchased it, I ordered MS Office Home and Student 2016 - I purposely do not want to subscribe to the MS Office which requires a yearly fee.  On the new laptop, I only see one icon for MS Office, which seems to be the one which gives a free trial, and then you need to pay for a yearly subscription.

Where can I find the MS Office Home and Student software which I paid for, and which is listed on the Packing List?

Thanks so much for your help -

sgfeltman

17 Posts

August 10th, 2018 08:00

Thanks so much!  I think this article should be just what I need.  Will try this later today.  I appreciate your help.

Susan

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

August 10th, 2018 09:00

Thank you for your message. Please follow the link suggested by ejn63, if you are not able to activate the application or need any further assistance feel free to reach out to me.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

What is a Dell Service Tag and how do I locate it?

1 Message

October 26th, 2018 13:00

I have recently brought a new Dell Inspiron laptop but when I tried to open the Microsoft office but I am getting the error code 0xc004f074 again and again while opening the Microsoft on my new laptop. Is there issue in my laptop or it is a software issue? kindly tell me the valid solution to solve this error.

10 Elder

• 

24.8K Posts

October 26th, 2018 13:00

Message above contains spam link.

No Events found!