Nikschen
2 Iron

Re: ESA-2015-015 Question

Dynamox,

sorry for the delay. We did raise this question internally and I was told that Ashish will reply to this thread. Again, sorry for the delay.

Niki

0 Kudos
nandas
3 Cadmium

My dear friend dynamox,

Hope you are doing great. My pleasure to come back to Support Forum after a long time and post here for you

Definitely I am not having the expertize to answer, but have pinged Ashish internally. He is a Senior Leader and may be busy with many things - causing the delay.

Trust you understand.

Thanks,

Sandip

0 Kudos
Highlighted
aap1
1 Nickel

Re: Re: ESA-2015-015 Question

Hi dynamoxx

Thanks for reaching out on twitter - somehow I never got the alert for this via normal ECN channels. I have some follow up that I need to do with you before I can post a final answer here. Trying to reach out to you through the account team.

Regards

Ashish

0 Kudos
dynamox
6 Gallium

you can post your reply here, no need to reach out to me through my team. I am sure other people who are running 7.1.0.x would like to know.

It's very simple, you are either going to release a patch for 7.1.0.x or not. By not releasing the patch you are essentially saying that you are not supporting 7.1.0.x family of code.

dynamox
6 Gallium

after another conference call with Isilon "higher ups" i got this reply:

"We are not going to patch 7.1.0.x because it's very close to 7.1.1.x code and we did not want to spend development resources on 7.1.0.x . but but but ..we still support 7.1.0.x ."

And then i used a lot of expletives to describe what i think about that reply. Isilon enterprise support - enjoy it folks.

0 Kudos