Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 11th, 2014 18:00

Incorrect status in Historical Graph of Isilon GUI

Hi,

We are having ONEFS 7.0 & we recently expanded our cluster on 6th feb. -- doubled the size from 576TB to 1.1PB.

The main GUI page does not reflect the new cluster size in the "historical" graph, it is only showing the data till 4th feb & because of that its displaying the old cluster size i.e, 576 TB. I also noticed that the status in historical graph is updating almost after every 2 months. But I don't want to wait for another 2 months to get the correct status in historical graph.  Could you please help me on this.

Note:- The current graph is displaying the correct cluster size, but the issue is with Historical Graph.

Current view:-

isilon1.jpg

Historical Graph:-

isilon2.jpg

By the above two images we can see that Current graph is showing the correct data (i.e, 1 PB total cluster size) but the historical graph is showing the old data of 4th feb. (545 TB cluster size)as we performed an expansion on 6th feb. so now i want the new data should get reflect in historical graph as well. Please do let me know how can we update the historical graph as well.

Thanks in advance

Regards,

Mike

1.2K Posts

February 12th, 2014 01:00

The data, but not the labels, should be updated on a daily basis...

When you move the mouse pointer over the actual graph line,

a tool tip shows you the date and storage for that very point.

Over here, data is shown up to 02/11 while the rightmost label is 02/04...

If your tool tip doesn't show data after 02/04,

then I'd guess either the Flash app in the browser is stuck,

or data collecting has stopped. To check for the

latter case, run:

isi-classic statistics hist --formattime --stats=ifs.bytes.used,ifs.bytes.total

hth

--Peter

122 Posts

February 12th, 2014 07:00

Peter a modification in command its _ not -.

# isi_classic statistics hist --formattime --stats=ifs.bytes.used,ifs.bytes.total

No Events found!