Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 23rd, 2016 07:00

Battery Temporarily Disabled

Anyone plz solve this issue, I have dell i3 3521, i did repair my windows and after this my battery is temporarily disabled, orange light is blinking instead of white, i also unplug battery and charger again and again someone suggest. but still facing this problem.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

April 23rd, 2016 10:00

Unplug the system, remove the battery and hold the power button for 30 sec.

Reinstall the battery and power up.  If that doesn't solve the problem, the battery is dead and will need to be replaced.

2K Posts

April 23rd, 2016 10:00

Hi ABDULMAJID133,

When did the battery stop working? What is the OS installed on the system?

If possible, update the BIOS - http://dell.to/217XYfw

Restart the system and check the battery health status in BIOS. Also check the adapter status in BIOS with and without the adapter connected. Test with another similar adapter and battery if possible and check the system.

Restart the system and press f12 key on startup - choose diagnostics. Let it run the diags and if you encounter any errors - make a note of the complete error and report the same to us.

If the system is under warranty, then contact us via Twitter - @dellcares for faster communication or write me a private conversation with the service tag and your contact details. If there is no warranty, then we can help with a paid service call if required.

Keep us updated.

No Events found!