Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

October 19th, 2013 00:00

BlueScreen Error on Dell Inspiron N5110 i5

Hi,

I have Dell Inspiron n5110 i5 and I'm using it from 14 Months till then It was good and work perfectly but from 1 Month I'm getting this BlueScreen error every day or after 2 days and it is happening with me from 1 Month which is really annoying for me please tell me what I do to solve this error. Thanks
http://s13.postimg.org/tiy4lk0rr/Image00001.jpg

118 Posts

October 22nd, 2013 05:00

Hi Wajahat993,

Thank you for the response. I have analyzed the mini dump file. It seems that the software named “Debut Video Capture Software module developed by NCH Software” was installed on the system which is causing the blue screen errors.

I would request you to uninstall the software and observe the computer for a while.

If the issue still persists you may have to reinstall the windows on the system.

Awaiting your response.

118 Posts

October 19th, 2013 02:00

Hi Wajahat993,

Please share the operating system installed.

Please run the diagnostics to check the hardware functionality. Here are the steps:

• Restart the system and immediately start tapping the 'F12' key to enter the 'Boot Menu'.
  • Use the 'Down Arrow' key to highlight the 'Diagnostics' option. Press the 'Enter' key.
  • The diagnostics will begin. Please note the exact error message/code, if any appears on the screen.
  • You may also refer to the video on the link http://dell.to/1hrt2P4 for more information.

Also, share the contents of minidump folder to identify the cause. To send the mini dump files, you may create a zip file for minidump files and follow the steps below:

• Right-click the mini dump file, point to ‘Send To’ and then click ‘Compressed (zipped) Folder’.
  • Click ‘Use Rich formatting’ at the bottom right
  • Click insert image and then click ‘Browse’
  • Navigate to the location where zip file is saved and upload the file

Awaiting your response.

Keep me posted. I’ll be glad to help.

4 Posts

October 19th, 2013 09:00

Thanks for Reply I'm using Windows 7 64bit OS
I did what you asked me in 'Diagnostics' it said "All Test Passed"

And I have added mini dump file too

[View:~/cfs-file.ashx/__key/communityserver-discussions-components-files/3518/5344.101913_2D00_20935_2D00_01.zip:550:0]

118 Posts

October 24th, 2013 05:00

Hi Wajahat993,

I have analyzed the mini dump file. The issue seems to be with the operating system and the drivers.

Please run SFC SCANNOW on your system. Refer to the link http://dell.to/1ifHSsf for steps on how to run SFC scannow on your computer.

If the issue still persists, you might need to restore the system back to factory settings.

Please keep me posted with the result. I’ll be glad to assist.

118 Posts

October 25th, 2013 02:00

Hi Wajahat993,

Thank you for providing the information.

Please keep the system under observation and check for functionality.

Keep me posted with the results. I’ll be glad to help.

4 Posts

October 27th, 2013 02:00

Hi,

I am really happy now there is no problem with my system. You have solved my problem and now it's fixed :) 

118 Posts

October 29th, 2013 02:00

Hi Wajahat993,

I am delighted to hear that the issue is resolved and the system is working fine.  :emotion-2:

Please feel free to reach out for further assistance. I’ll be happy to assist.

2 Posts

June 30th, 2014 01:00

Hello,

I am using Dell N5110 i3 since 10-06-2012 . My windows was doing problem. I was decided to re-install window. When I try to install window 7 ultimate / professional / basic  every time I got blue screen error when last stage of window installation completed. Infect I have tried to install window 7 Enterprises its installed without any blue screen error. But Nvidia VGA drivers are not supported on this window. Please help me.

Thanks in Advance.

Best Regards,

Muhammad Abid Saleem

14 Posts

July 22nd, 2014 16:00

Hi Garima

I have similar issues with my dell N5110, it's i7 running on Windows 7, just recently it keeps rebooting and shows blue screen. I have tried to do everything and I am running the f12 diagnosis right now, would you be able to help me to resolve it? 

1 Message

May 16th, 2015 04:00

Hi

I have dell laptop n5110 i5 which I have purchased in 2011. Since last year I have blue screen issue. I have reinstalled windows 7 several times from back up but still facing same issue.

I have attached dump file for analysis.

Please support me.

Regards

Imran

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

May 16th, 2015 23:00

Hi Imran,

I would suggest you to update the BIOS on the computer. Please enter your service tag # on the link below, then download the BIOS required onto the system and install it.

http://dell.to/18r60nI

Also, please follow the steps mentioned below to run the diagnostics.

1. Open the link http://dell.to/14YjKb2
  2. Click on Simple tab
  3. Select ‘Blue Screen Analyzer’.
  4. Click on ‘Run Diagnostics’ button.

Let me know the results.

No Events found!