Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 20th, 2016 08:00

Bluetooth Is Not Working in Inspiron N5050

Hey Guys 

Recently I purchased Dell Inspiron N5050 Secon generation Laptop, But after bringing it at home when i checked for bluetooth, I didn't find it. I also installed Driver but it's not working. I visited to laptop shop and complained for it but they said that this version support bluetooth, Now Please Tell me what is the actual problem in my laptop.

• 

16.7K Posts

March 23rd, 2016 09:00

sudhirlucky,

You first may want to start the computer and tap the F2 key to enter the bios. Once in the bios you will need to verify that the Bluetooth is enabled.

On the Inspiron N5050, use the Fn + F2 key to turn wireless/bluetooth On or Off. Use Windows Mobility Center in the control panel to check the status of the wireless connection.

If this still does not resolve the issue you can run the epsa diags on the computer by starting the computer and pressing the F12 Key and choose; diagnostics.

• The ePSA starts running the quick test without waiting for user input.
  • To select a specific device to test, users can tap the Esc key.
  NOTE: The Touchpad/Mouse will be non–functional when the test is in progress. This is as per design. Users can choose between Quick and Thorough test modes.

If the diags show the Bluetooth to be working in the system you may need to format and reinstall Windows.

For me to better assist in troubleshooting, please click my DELL-Jesse L and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your Dell Order number.

No Events found!