Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 26th, 2017 22:00

Bluetooth Issues - Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567

Hi, I have a 2017 Inspiron 15 Gaming 7567, and I have been getting issues with the Bluetooth adapter from my laptop, as in some occasions it goes AWOL from the computer, one minute is working the next, it disappears even from the device manager list, as if it wasn't installed, I hadn't had this problem in a while up until today I tried to connect my Bluetooth mouse and it didn't read it so I used the unifier dongle and it worked then I tried to connect the Xbox Bluetooth controller and as it was pairing, the whole Bluetooth menu disappeared from the settings page, and wouldn't show up on the device manager list.

Does anyone have an idea of what might be happening?

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

June 27th, 2017 06:00

Hi DonJEA,

Thanks for posting.

Please run the diagnostics program by pressing F12 at boot up to be sure there's not a hardware issue, then check to see if you have the latest Bluetooth driver installed: http://dell.to/2tfgHxF

If that's not working, then please contact Tech Support for further troubleshooting over the phone.  

3 Apprentice

• 

4.3K Posts

June 27th, 2017 08:00

I am including a picture of my Device Management window so you can compare.  I replaced my Wi-Fi card so it will be different.

There are separate drivers for the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth on the card.  Make sure and use both versions when working with the driver replacement.  I am not currently having any problems with my Bluetooth devices.

No Events found!