Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 29th, 2017 10:00

Bluetooth speakers not connecting

I have a pair of August MS515 connected which work only intermittently and which seem to require me to restart me machine several times before they will finally work. I've uninstalled several times, basically done everything I can. The manufacturers tell me that Dell is particularly bad for supporting their equipment and that I need to install the latest (Radio) drivers to make sure that the connection works all the time. At the moment the speakers are both visibly paired and indeed reporting as connected via bluetooth but there's no sound and I can't get them to Connect when I right click on the sound icon. SO the only speakers showing as connected are the default laptop's. Any idea what I need to download and update form the Dell website? They, of course, disown me as I reuse to buy a new laptop from them and think it;s weird that I have one which is 6 years old. I've tried downloading the WLAN Radio Switch but that stops and I also can't get the DellRctlService to start or run,. Si I suppose I'm stuffed, unless someone brighter can point me in the right direction!

3 Posts

July 1st, 2017 05:00

Thank you!

4 Operator

• 

13.6K Posts

July 1st, 2017 05:00

Hello. Try  posting on the Networking Wireless Internet board.Be sure to mention the full model name of the laptop and the operating system.

[None of the forum members care how old the model is, afaik.]

No Events found!