Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 12th, 2014 14:00

Customer with a bad experience...!

I bought a laptop last month. June 22th. And the delivery was surprisingly fast. I received it in just 3 days. I was happy with my new system. But in just 3 days after coming back from work. My new system didn't want to turn on. So I called costumer support and they agreed so send me a new replacement laptop. The guy said it will take a maximum of 10-12 days. I was like wow why that long as I bought the laptop because I needed it. But I agreed to wait and be patient. I'm not good in that so I created a post asking about the status of my replacement. I couldn't find a way to be updated. A member of this forum responded and told me that the system was being processed in the factory. And he gave me a estimated shipping date of 7-8-14. I thought ok that will be a little more that the maximum days promised. If consider the time it takes to arrived. But I decided to wait. I asked him to keep me updated he said they will send me the tracking number when shipped. The day arrived and I didn't received anything but a called saying that my system was going to be shipped by the end of this week. And by next week I'll have it with me. He will send me the tracking number. That really frustrated me. Because I have to wait a whole week again. When I said I need it I mean it. There's is work I need to do. But I kept calm and said ok I'm going to wait. So today is the last day of this week and yes I haven't received anything. I'm going to vacation next week. Thursday to be exactly and I won't be home for a whole week. So my question is can you guys promise me I'll get my laptop before next Thursday? or just be honest and give me my money back. And I'll buy a system from another company. Thanks. 

No Responses!
No Events found!