Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 7th, 2011 12:00

DELL INSPIRON 1370 video driver problem

I cant install the given nvidia GeForce 105M graphics software in my Dell Inspiron 1370 model. while installation, it says hardware not found. :( plz help me.

4 Operator

• 

20.1K Posts

April 7th, 2011 12:00

That model came with 2 diff video cards. Check your Hardware Device Manager to see if you have the Intel or Nvidia graphics. Go to your Dell Drivers and Download page and get the correct driver from there.

5 Posts

April 8th, 2011 12:00

yap. this nvidia graphics comes with my driver software CD which is also in Dell driver & downloads. that means it is for my dell inspiron 1370. but i cant install it :-(.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

April 9th, 2011 08:00

Did you install the Dell notebook system software and chipset driver?  These are required before you install the video driver.

5 Posts

April 10th, 2011 08:00

i install all the Driver, chipset etc that comes with my CD as well as this website accept one WLAN software & nvidia graphics software(both this two doesn't install). there is no problem. From the very beginning of purchasing this laptop, i cant install this two software. Chipset is installed.  I bought it from UK & now I am in Bangladesh & in Bangladesh there is no Dell branch.That is the main problem. plz give me a proper solution.

9 Legend

• 

87.5K Posts

April 15th, 2011 18:00

Are you certain you have the version of the system with nVidia graphics?

The BIOS screen (F2 at powerup) will tell you what video chip you have - Intel or nVidia.

No Events found!