Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 4th, 2015 05:00

DELL Inspiron 17 7000series 7737

Hi , I have a dell Inspiron 17 laptop just ran out of the 1yr warranty. This morning I used it for an hour than turned off. After  a few hours when pressed power button did not turned on. The charger in and the battery led on but it won't turn on.what should I do?

285 Posts

October 4th, 2015 11:00

Hi,

First remove your battery and then turn on from direct power supply. Let me know what happened.

3 Posts

October 4th, 2015 12:00

Hi, i did that now, the battery charging led not on as before when the battery was in and if power button pressing it's still not turning on. Charger is in fully working order.

1 Message

October 5th, 2015 07:00

Suggest with the computer in normal configuration (battery installed, etc.) pressing and holding the power switch for 10 seconds and then trying a normal start-up.  Suspect an incomplete shutdown.

3 Posts

October 5th, 2015 14:00

Hi JLAP

It doesn't work. Can't turn it on. It's like when the battery is  flat but it's fully charged. Only difference is from yesterday, when the charger is plugged in the battery charger  led on laptop are not came up now.  Yesterday when I plugged it in the led was on as well.

No Events found!