Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 14th, 2014 19:00

DelIi nspirion Laptop System Disabled

can someone please help me I own a Dell Inspirion 15 laptop the only thing I can do is f2 and f12 for boot but I also  get a blank screen that reads system disabled with a bunch of numbers and letters along with my service tag can anyone please help me what does this mean I was supposed to take a test for job and now the computer failed on me

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

October 15th, 2014 03:00

Hi jtmorman,

Please reply us with the snapshot of the error message so that we can check and assist you further. 

2 Posts

October 17th, 2014 20:00

The problem that is happening is that it will take me in circles over and over. The Laptop will only come on with the recovey disk.  Rebooting option does not work the only thing I have achieved is going into advanced options and command codes. I am not sure after that. I have watched you tube videos but once the partitiom shows only 2 appear. It now says that I am missing a partition.

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

October 23rd, 2014 06:00

Hi jtmorman,

It seems like the system is disabled and locked out. Please revert to us in the private message with the snapshot of the system disabled so that we can check and assist you further.

No Events found!