This post is more than 5 years old

March 18th, 2013 10:00

Deleted

Community Manager

• 

3.3K Posts

March 20th, 2013 04:00

Hi pikranus,

I appreciate for all the trouble shooting steps tried. As per our internal information there is no such issue on this model. It is unfortunate that the issue is persisting even after all the trouble shooting steps performed.

I request you run the test on the Touchpad. Restart the system and at the Dell logo keep taping the F12 key every 2 seconds. This will start the One-time boot menu. Using arrow keys select ‘Diagnostics’ and hit enter. This will run quick test without waiting for your input. To select a specific test, wait till the quick test completes, next a list of test available will be displayed. Please select *Pointing Device’, check ‘Thorough Test mode’ and click Run tests.

Please reply with the status to assist you further. Also provide the system service tag to check the system details.  Please click on my name and click Start Conversation to send me a private message.

13 Posts

March 20th, 2013 15:00

Community Manager

• 

3.3K Posts

March 22nd, 2013 04:00

Hi pikranus,

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I request you send me a private message with the system service tag to escalate this issue to the engineering team. Please click on my name and click Start Conversation to send me a private message.

No Events found!