solucan55
1 Copper

Dell İns. 7537 no power share after windows 10

İ would like to ask about the power share option of my dell ins. 7537 after windows 10. İ didnt work after update. Before with windows 8.1 i could charge my phone over the power share usb even my laptop is off. And now it is gone. İ allredy looked into the bios settings but the bios says power sgare usb option is on. Does anybody have the same issue?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
solucan55
1 Copper

RE: Dell İns. 7537 no power share after windows 10

No idea?

0 Kudos
LSUFAN51
4 Ruthenium

Troubleshoot common computer problems:

1. Right click Start's button at the left hand bottom of the page( or press windows key + X)

2. Click Control Panel

3. System And Security

4. Look below Security And Maintenance

a) click Troubleshoot common computer problems

5. View All ( left side of the page)

6. Click on "Hardware And Devices"

0 Kudos
solucan55
1 Copper

İ meant the PowerShare feature.  To charge phones, mp3 players and other USB powered devices through the USB ports when the system is off.

0 Kudos
LSUFAN51
4 Ruthenium

I know very little about the PowerShare feature. However, I came across Dell Knowledge Base page for USB PowerShare Feature). Please click on the link below; hopefully it help.

http://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/19/SLN155147/EN

LSUFAN51
4 Ruthenium

0 Kudos
solucan55
1 Copper

At first thanks for the feedback Smiley Happy yes this is the feature but it is not working with win10 installed on mu system. With win8.1 is there no problem. İ updated my Bios to the version a13 ( last bios update for ins. 5737 ) but no change. İ think it is a driver bug of DELL

0 Kudos
solucan55
1 Copper

Hoops i meant inspiron 7537 Smiley Happy)

0 Kudos
Adityanaik
1 Copper

did u find any solution for this??

my laptop won't charge mobile even in on state when connected to USB powershare port and will restart abruptly..

0 Kudos