Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 7th, 2016 04:00

Dell Inspiron 15 7559 -- FANS stay awake long after i exit the game - Freezes issues lately!

I have two issues. the first one i have seen it in another post but i didn't see some kind of a solution. I have the latest drivers in my inspiron 7559 and i have this issues:

1)  My laptop fans are awake long time after i quit any game. Especially GPU demanding games.  If i press the sleep button and i wake it up again fans doesn't awake up again. This is a strange issue. i have the 1.1.7 BIOS version.

2) My laptop for some reason is getting freeze at any situation. Last 2 weeks happened 3 times. One time happened in youtube and the other 2 in EDGE browser, and i couldnt move nothing. Neither the cursor.

I dont have any other problems with my laptop. All seems to be fine. But i dont know with these issues  i start to think some negatives thoughts...,

Any help please?

1 Message

August 23rd, 2016 12:00

I have the same laptop and I'm having the same 'problem' as your first one. After I play AAA games like bf4 or just cause 3 the fans runs on the loudest stage for quiet a bit then quiet/slows downs after like 5 min. I monitored my cpu and gpu using hwmonitor and usually hit around 70-90 C with one core hitting 100C. But the laptop haven't shut down on me yet. And right after quitting, the temps go down pretty quickly to 40-50(normal temp). So I'm guessing the fans are running extra just in case. If you are really worried you can try taking apart the laptop and applying fresh thermal paste on the cpu to see if that helps.

No Events found!