Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D

August 13th, 2014 01:00

Dell Inspiron 17 7737 Wifi adapter not found issue

Hey guys,

I hope this discussion might bring some light to the issue.

I have a Dell Inspiron 17 7737 laptop purchased Feb'14 and i already have loads of Hardware issues one of which is an important one. 

I keep losing my WIFI ADAPTER from my device manager and unable to detect it after several restarting and struggling i someone manage to find it but then i am scared to switch it off again as it might disappear again.

I am hereby attaching some snipe shot where you guys can understand this in a better way.

Hope this issue is not faced by anyone... but if you guys do have this issue do contribute in here with your experience and if you have a cure to this then it would be great to share it with us.

Thanks 

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

August 13th, 2014 09:00

DharamKapadia,

Is the system under warranty?

Can you run Finding System Information REMOVE YOUR PRODUCT ID and REGISTERED OWNER and post the information back here.

Rick

1 Message

September 17th, 2014 09:00

Any solution to this problem yet? I have the same 7737 inspiron model and am having the same issue??

September 19th, 2014 00:00

Hi, ruppert1986

My product under warranty and i called them which they replaced it for me and since the new installation/ replacement of my adapter i have not faced any problems. I would strongly suggest to grt it replaced if its under warranty.

I tried looking for a solution but nothing works as the stock card is faulty i feel.

Hope this was helpful suggestion.

October 19th, 2015 14:00

Sir, I face this same problem.  tell me about solution. . have you fixit??reply me as early as possible

No Events found!