Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 1st, 2017 15:00

Dell Inspiron 5767 mouse and audio stuttering

I got my Dell Inspiron 5767 about 6 months ago. At first everything was alright, up until 1 month ago when the mouse and audio started stuttering. After some net research, I found out that the Dell software for updating drivers (basically Dell Support) was the main cause and i uninstalled it. After that everything was great, until yesterday. Randomly it started stuttering again. But kind of stopped when I connected the power cable. So it calmed down, and half an hour ago I just closed the lid for 10 minutes and when I opened it it stutters again.Its very frustrating that I can't find any solution anywhere. I did the diagnostics and everything passed.
Any suggestions would be great!

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

November 2nd, 2017 08:00

Hi MartinV279,

Thanks for posting.

Apologies that your computer isn't working as expected.  

Have you tried disabling audio enhancements in the properties for audio?  Some users have reported good results for that.

And for the mouse, try disabling Bit Defender or other utility programs and see if that fixes it. Here is some search information I've found that may help: http://dell.to/2zs3GEW

2 Posts

November 2nd, 2017 11:00

Hi Robert,

This is happening after a clean install of Windows 10 Pro. I had McAfee (don't how it got installed) and had it removed. The stuttering calmed down for half a day, and then started again. As for the sound enhancements, there are no such available so I guess that is not the problem. I've seen most of the forum posts from Google, but I won't go any deeper than this (As in changing registries etc.) since the PC has not been tempered with. Only a few programming and 3D design softwares which are licensed and directly downloaded from reliable sources.

Regards

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

November 6th, 2017 10:00

You may wish to troubleshoot with Tech Support.  You can contact Tech Support at 1-800-624-9896  or 1-800-288-4410, or you can initiate a chat session http://dell.to/2v4snVm

No Events found!