Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 19th, 2016 20:00

Dell M3800 bluetooth missing after Win10 anniversary update

Bluetooth on my M3800 has gone missing after the Win10 anniversary update. Under device manager, bluetooth only shows up if "show hidden devices" is selected. I have tried updating/re-installing the drivers, but it doesn't solve the problem. Any suggestions?

1 Message

September 22nd, 2016 07:00

adrimo,

I also have the same problems. I am on 1607, and the latest Bluetooth drivers from Dell. Bluetooth intermittently works. When it quits working; it says the device drivers are uninstalled.

If anyone rolls back 1607 and sees the issue resolved, please post, so that we can determine if rolling back 1607 is the right action to take here.

2K Posts

September 24th, 2016 15:00

Hi AFRUIT / ADRIMO,

Of late we have seen few driver related issues after Win 10 Anniversary update. 

Rolling back the OS has proven a success in such cases. At this point, I would suggest to restore the OS to the previous version, if not, await the next update release of Win 10 batch updates due sometime around next month.

I can provide few steps in trying to isolate the source, however, it has been a futile attempt.

If you choose to downgrade the OS - see this link - http://bit.ly/2buaW5w

Also, please click my DELL-username and write me a private conversation with the service tag and your contact details(Name and Email) for case records.

Let us know if you have any other queries.

No Events found!