Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 28th, 2017 15:00

Dell XPS 15 9550 reset

I've recently had to manually reinstall windows 10 on my dell XPS 15 using a windows 10 ISO due to getting constant blue screens. I've found out that it was because of a driver update for intel rapid storage technology, which I can see others have had problems with and as far as I know has still not been fixed. My computer worked fine for a while until I started attempting to update my drivers again and now my computer starts freezing after approximately 10 minutes (sometimes a lot less, sometimes more). All my drivers are up to date according to SupportAssist and automatically checking driver updates on dell's website. I've only reverted to update for intel rapid storage technology as It causes me to get blue screens, like before I reset windows. 

Does anyone know of a solution to this problem, or somewhere where I can get an ISO specifically for a Dell XPS 15. My concern isn't getting bloatware with windows or having to remove all my personal files, my main priority is just getting a version of windows that actually functions on my computer as intended. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

No Responses!
No Events found!