Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 21st, 2012 10:00

Dell Xps 15 L502x webcam stoped , required assistance for webcame driver

Hello all,

I am looking for webcam driver for dell xps L502x ,windows 7 64 bit -- as xps system required special driver but Dell website is very poor in sense of guide me for the exact driver to download and install. secodnly i m updating my dell webcam central to new version it is unable to download.

Dell pc Diagnostics also taking too long and not responding , chat is also not available ??

i have Gone through link  http://support.dell.com/support/topics/global.aspx/support/kcs/document?docid=266612#Issue4

but seems not problem solving one .

can any one go thorough this and fix my webcam not detected problem ??  (NO supported webcam connected ) is the error from webcam central.

1 Message

February 22nd, 2012 09:00

same problem with me =/

9 Legend

• 

30.3K Posts

February 23rd, 2012 11:00

bhruguj,

Did you recently reinstall your operating system?

Did you install the Quanta H.264 integrate webcam driver?

Rick

2 Posts

March 28th, 2012 10:00

I'm having this exact same problem, and I even installed the driver you've linked. Although in order to install it, i had to uninstall Dell Webcam software first. When i re-installed the driver and then the webcam manager, it is still telling me that it cannot find a support driver.

2 Posts

March 28th, 2012 14:00

Figured it out. I had to go to that smartsource.dell.com and download Dell Webcam Central. After a quick glance I couldn't find it on the Dell site, but if you use that smartsource you should be able to find it. Its a 140-some MB program

No Events found!