Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 2nd, 2014 00:00

Dell inspiron 3537 Bluetooth not detecting devices in windows seven

I've recently installed windows seven and all the drivers from the dell website. The device manager is showing all hardware including Bluetooth as working properly. But the Bluetooth is not detecting any device. consequently i am not able to pair any of my Bluetooth devices with the laptop.

Kindly let me know if this is a driver issue or the hardware itself is at fault?

March 9th, 2014 10:00

Sir

I have recently purchased inspiron N3537 I5 touch, and found same problem that bluetooth is not connecting with other mobile phones. Blue tooth icon is showing blue and white light and device manager shows that hardware is working properly. please provide solution

2 Posts

March 9th, 2014 11:00

I re-installed the windows 7 OS and drivers. It worked for me. I wasn't able to find an easier soln. to this prob. After re-installing the OS, make sure to install the Bluetooth driver 1st. 

rgds

shoubhik

March 10th, 2014 10:00

dear sir,

i am using windows 8 and is not detecting bluetooth device in dell N3537 touch. all softwares are installed and device manager shows that hardware is working fine. please advice accordingly. thanks

No Events found!