Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

S

1 Message

May 11th, 2007 06:00

Did anybody solve "Windows could not load the installer for Battery" issue?

Hi All,

I've refreshed Windows XP and now when my Dell Latitude D820 starts the message "Windows could not load the installer for Battery..." appears.
Also when I unplug 90W AC Adapter laptop does not display information about this event also.

What's wrong? Where can I find Battery driver because of right now in Device manager I can see only Unknown device in section Batteries?

Thank you

2 Posts

October 15th, 2013 02:00

Why has there been no solution for this problem?

I've been having this issue for years and have seen no answers anywhere. Is this that complicated of a problem that

none of you dell experts can provide a fix?

1.5K Posts

October 16th, 2013 03:00

Hi ohshow,

My apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share the system model and the operating system installed. Also let me know the exact error message you are getting and when do you get this error message.

Keep me posted with the information. I will be glad to assist you.

2 Posts

December 3rd, 2013 00:00

Hi ohshow,

My apologies for the inconvenience caused. Please share the system model and the operating system installed. Also let me know the exact error message you are getting and when do you get this error message.

Keep me posted with the information. I will be glad to assist you.

The Model is a Latitude D600  running windows XP pro sp3.

The message I get happens after booting & logging in. it reads:

"Windows could not load the installer for battery. Contact your hardware vendor for assistance,"

after clicking OK it starts the "found new hardware wizard" which of coarse never finds the drivers.

What do you suggest I do?

No Events found!