Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 30th, 2014 16:00

Docking / Port Replicators

Hi All,

Since there aren't much in the way of specs or other differentiating information from Dell on the Products page....

Anyone know the difference between the E-Plus Port Replicators?

Dell P/N:
7G37R, XGWJG, and the CP103 

Have some E5xx0 Lats to dock. Not had much luck with these in the past 5 yrs or so....

Thanks,
Jeff

615 Posts

January 30th, 2014 19:00

Hi EWP,

I think this is question best left to sales esp since you're looking for the right one to purchase. If they can't provide the answers you're looking for I'll be happy to do some product research with you. If this answer was helpful please remember to click the YES button and if you need further assistance don't hesitate to contact.

4 Posts

January 31st, 2014 12:00

Hi,

Yes, I concur and I promise I did reboot before calling the helpdesk and google the question before posting. :emotion-15: It is bizarre how hard I have tried that avenue to no avail. In fact I have ordered these items numerous times only to have the orders canceled mysteriously. Those orders were executed by my sales rep as well as myself via telephone, email, and premiere site. I have initiated chats with sales, chats with premiere, and none worked for various (shameful) reasons.

This really was my last resort. Sadly. I was hoping some how some sales service type would see this and take pity on me.... ;-)

All just to purchase a few $120 accessories that really shouldn't be this hard to source. How about a web site that provided specs? In 2014 that seems curiously absent. Maybe I'll try eBay!

Cheers, Jeff

No Events found!