Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 29th, 2014 18:00

Driver IQRL not less or equal (netwlv64.sys) BSOD error message

Ever since I upgraded to the Window 8.1 I have been getting the BSOD everyday (sometimes several times a day) It has been getting continually worse. The error message it shows is "Driver IQRL not less or equal (netwlv64.sys)" 

I don't know if this is connected to the BSOD, but sometimes my computer won't connect to my home internet. It will just randomly disconnect and I can't reconnect unless I restart my computer. 

I have looked it up and tried some of the solutions people have suggested in other forums, but none of them seem to work. I know it is a problem with one of my drivers, and I am pretty sure it is the Intel (R) Wireless WiFi Link 4965AGN but I don't know how to go about fixing it. I went to the Dell Drivers and Downloads page and I found this driver that is supposed to help with Intel WLAN connection problems. (It is the Intel Intel (R) Pro/Wireless 3945ABC Network Connection, (R) Wireless WiFi 4965AGN, V.N/A, A00) but I'm not sure that what I've been experiencing is a WLAN connection problem, and it says not to download unless it is.

*I have a Dell Inspiron 1720 Laptop 

Thanks 

No Responses!
No Events found!