Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

C

December 29th, 2012 08:00

Drivers Missing from the website

Hi there,

I have a Dell XPS L502x and some drivers like the drivers for Intel(R) Mobile Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller is missing.

If I type my Dell code I get shown only the display and audio driver, no chipset driver.

Even though all DELL XPS L502x is same I think my DELL XPS L502x is a little bit different. For example : It needs Intel(R) Mobile Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller drivers.

It would help me a lot if you can contact the Dell Service Center in UAE and ask them to give me a driver cd. I would pay for it.

Thanks

December 29th, 2012 18:00

Ping

December 30th, 2012 07:00

Ping

7 Technologist

• 

16K Posts

December 30th, 2012 07:00

Hi there,

I have a Dell XPS L502x and some drivers like the drivers for Intel(R) Mobile Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller is missing.

If I type my Dell code I get shown only the display and audio driver, no chipset driver.

Even though all DELL XPS L502x is same I think my DELL XPS L502x is a little bit different. For example : It needs Intel(R) Mobile Express Chipset SATA AHCI Controller drivers.

It would help me a lot if you can contact the Dell Service Center in UAE and ask them to give me a driver cd. I would pay for it.

Thanks

This is fairly common and I have been complaining about the issue for well over a year its meant to be getting fixed some time in 2013...

Inputting the Service Tag is a waste of time select your system by model or use the Dell FTP Website: http://ftp.dell.com/Pages/index.html (don't select full details as it takes you to drivers and downloads).

No Events found!