Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 1st, 2017 10:00

Exactly: PLEASE FIX this issue with new screens you are selling

Exactly: PLEASE FIX this issue with new screens you are selling, it's really annoying to work like this, every 2 seconds it's changing brightness, it drives you crazy, I would rather go back to the old model!

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

September 3rd, 2017 17:00

Please read the article in the link below, hopefully it will be a help to you  

XPS 9343, 9350, 9360 and 9365 2-in-1 LCD Brightness Issues ...                                                      

4 Operator

• 

6.4K Posts

September 2nd, 2017 13:00

:emotion-2:

Please list your Dell model number and version of windows. Example Dell Inspiron 3543, windows 10

In the meantime, does the brightness problem occurred only on battery power, Ac adapter or both ? Does it happen while watching videos, movies or playing games?

4 Posts

September 3rd, 2017 04:00

Thanks for your answer, as I wrote in my previous post the model is DELL XPS 13 2-in-1 (display 9365), I am using Windows 10.

The problem occurs both with and without AC adapter plugged in: it changes brightness when i switch to a window with different colors for example, not specifically movies or TV, also between different Chrome tabs, or even in the same tab if I scroll up/down and there are different background colors.

This leads me to say it is not at all a HW issue, you really see there is a brightness change due to logical decision, so it's SW problem.

Thanks in advance for your support!

4 Posts

September 6th, 2017 14:00

Thanks a lot, it worked!

No Events found!