Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 16th, 2017 10:00

Graphics Problem with Graphic Card on Dell Latitude E6320 Laptop

System :  Dell Latitude E6320 Laptop (Core i5) http://www.dell.com/bg/business/p/latitude-e6320/pd

Problem:

The Graphics Driver crashes and either freeze the OS or cause it to reboot. The only thing that works is use the Windows Default fall back graphics driver. And I could only stop windows from updating the driver on Windows 7. It usually updates it to Intel 3000 Graphics driver which immediately crashes. I have tried everything I could, all the suggested drivers on Dell website is not working for it. Please help me. 

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

September 19th, 2017 06:00

Hi refactorDELL,

Thanks for posting.

Your post appears a bit confusing, are you running 4 OS's on this machine?  If so, that's not supported by Dell, and finding tech support would be difficult.  Best bet would be to restore your system back to the factory settings and reinstall the graphics drivers.

September 19th, 2017 07:00

I only listed all the OS's I have tried in my quest of making the laptop useful.

Factory reset is the only thing I have not tried yet. I thought I could fix it without such trouble, apparently I have faced worst troubles in this quest. I am currently backing up my files in preparation for Factory reset. :(

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

September 20th, 2017 06:00

Yes, that would be best, as the drivers installed for all the OS's you've tried so far are probably conflicting with each other.

September 27th, 2017 11:00

Please, can you help with this: I downloaded the DELL OS Recovery tool and it says "No OS Images for this Tag though images exist for the product". I refreshed several times it is still the same. There is no NEXT button so I can't continue .

No Events found!