Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 14th, 2013 11:00

HELP - How Do i Turn On Bluetooth Radio In My Dell M6500?

How Do i Turn On Bluetooth Radio In My Dell M6500?, Antenna Light Flashes On Boot. As Soon as windows 7 finishes loading, blue-tooth antenna light goes out. Attempted to load software, states turn on blue-tooth or cancel installation. All attempts at software have not been successful

Thanks To Any And All

fustrated hdpartman.

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

June 14th, 2013 13:00

Hi hdpartman,

I would advise you to enter the BIOS (F2 during startup) and check if Bluetooth is enabled under Wireless section.

35 Posts

June 14th, 2013 18:00

Bios has been turned on, as is the switch on the side. Still I changed the 370 device with another, now the Blur tooth light stays on as long as the computer is running, on software load, middle of the load states turn the switch on or cancel...

7 Technologist

• 

7.1K Posts

June 17th, 2013 18:00

Hi hdpartman,

Please send me a private message with the system’s service tag and let me check what can be done. To send a private message, click on my name and select start conversation.

June 27th, 2015 21:00

HI,, I HAVE A DELL STUDIO 1735 AND I CANT FIND THE BLUETOOTH IN THE DEVICE MANAGER.

I DOWNLOAD THE BLUETOOTH BUT DOSEN'T WORK . THE LIGHT IN MY KEYBORD IS OFF. EVEN I CHECK IN THE BLUE MONITOR , THE ONE WHEN YOU PRESS F2 WHEN RESTART THE COMPUTER. I CHECK UNDER THE WIRELES SECTION , AND NOTHING. CAN U HELP ME PLEASE.  AND ANOTHER THING. MY WEBCAM DOESNT LET ME USE THE AUDIO EFECTS. YOUR WEBCAM DOES NOT SUPPORT THIS FEATURE , OR YOUR WEBCAM IS NOT CONNECTED. WHAT CAN I DO?

1 Message

November 8th, 2015 16:00

I have a Precision M6500 with the same problem after installing windows 10.  I went to Lenovo and installed the driver that they have and my Bluetooth worked. the only caveat is that the installation program did not complete and prompt me to delete the driver installation. At that point I turned off the computer nice and boot up again. all the Bluetooth functionality is there. I tested it with my iPhone and it paired no problem.

No Events found!