Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 17th, 2015 01:00

Has anyone got the touchpad in their 2015 Dell XPS 13 to WORK?

I just sold my MacBook Pro and am really regretting buying this. I've spent hours combing the Internet trying to find a fix. I just cannot work with this laptop. 

I'm experiencing the problems as everyone is with the touchpad. The most annoying of which is that 60% of the time when  right-click, the cursor goes flying across the screen and makes a short or performs a random operation. I cannot even copy and paste half the time.

Is Dell EVER going to make proper drivers available? This is not acceptable at all.  I check the driver section and there is no driver for the touchpad. For a while Dell had posted a .cab file with all drivers then today that has been taken down.

What is going on here? IS there even a driver in beta or alpha release we can try? Anything is better than this? Please give us an update on the status. If I don't get a proper driver for the trackpad, I'll need to return this ASAP and just get something else. 

The current driver has serious issues on any gesture where more than one finger touches the track pad. 

No Responses!
No Events found!