Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 8th, 2009 15:00

Has anyone taken delivery of the New Studio 1557

Hi, I have ordered 1557 (i7 720QM, 4GB, 320GB 7.2K RPM ...) on 28th Sep, estimated date was 8th Oct, now changed to 15th Oct.

Has anyone received it yet? Let us know your experience.

Thanks

Visu

November 16th, 2009 05:00

this is the same with my case also....

i placed an order on 21 of oct and on 30th of october the customer care guy cancelled the order and placed a  new order with just windows 7 upgrade and more over...

till date the order status is still in order recieved:emotion-12:... this is the worst case ever:emotion-6:...

ofcourse they are masters when it comes to bluffing:emotion-14: and lieing they did say that the laptop is going to be delivered in just 7-10 days.... and see now its almost 25 days and more annoying the status still in order recieved.:emotion-9:. even though if they start manifacturing tomorow it certainly will take the next 10 days to get my laptop:emotion-12:...

man i am fedup with dell.. this is gonna be my last transaction ever with dell... and guess what i wont recommend even my friends to go to dell.............:emotion-14:

2 Posts

November 16th, 2009 10:00

Checked my order status this am and it says: SHIPPED. Supposed to arrive Wednesday. Woo hoo! That's only 10 days after order, which is much much better than the December date.

No Events found!